Summer’s here and the time is right to — dine out at the vast array of local restaurants here in Volusia and Flagler counties.
Breakfast? We’ve got you covered. Seafood? Say no more. A Coney Island-style dog with the works? But of course.
We’ve got you covered with those restaurants and more.
Here are the latest stories about dining and food from news-journalonline.com
• Now serving: Ford’s Garage opens at Tomoka Town Center: “We’re primarily a burger and beer joint although we do also offer other dishes such as ribs, seafood and comfort food,” said George Weeks, managing partner for Ford’s Garage at 1495 Cornerstone Blvd. in Daytona Beach.
• Here are 5 Italian restaurants to check out in Volusia County: Whether you are looking for something as simple as a pizza or a calzone, or a more sophisticated pasta dish, the many Italian restaurants in Volusia County won’t fail you.
• Here are 5 restaurants along A1A in Volusia near the beach: There’s a slew of seafood restaurant options for both locals and visitors along the scenic highway in Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Port Orange and New Smyrna Beach.
• The Proud Crab restaurant looks to bring new seafood option to Port Orange: Kristin Claywell, who will be The Proud Crab’s general manager, is no stranger to the restaurant industry. She worked at Norwood’s Eatery & Treehouse Bar in New Smyrna Beach for more than 15 years and most recently at Takara Steakhouse and Sushi restaurant at the Port Orange Pavilion.
• Another Broken Egg Café draws Southern inspiration, promises indulgent breakfast: For those who think that the secret to a good breakfast is indulgence, the latest addition to the Port Orange Pavilion is worth a visit.
This article originally appeared on The Daytona Beach News-Journal: Food, restaurants, dining in Volusia, Flagler counties